What is Audio Delay or Lip Sync? This is a symptom that describes an occurrence when the video of a person speaking on the television do not match the sound of them talking. It is either the video lags behind the audio or vice versa. To prevent or correct a lip sync problem, follow one of the steps below. Play a video or content every after step to verify if the issue has been resolved.
- Make sure that the “S/PDIF and ARC” is set to PCM-Stereo under TV’s setting -> Audio Setting
- Try turning off and then turning on the TV and the sound bar.
- If you are streaming content, try changing to another streaming app/channels to see if audio delay will also occur.
- If you are watching through antenna, cable or satellite tv, try switching the channels to see if audio delay occurs on other channels.
- Try changing the source on the sound bar.
- If you are still experiencing lip-sync issue, we recommend updating the software on your TCL Sound Bar. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions on how to update your sound bar with the latest firmware/software
For additional assistance, click here to contact us. We are here to help!