If you cannot see your device on the list of available Bluetooth devices from your TCL Android TV, try the following steps that might help.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned or enabled on for your device. Refer to your device's user manual.
- Turn off your device, and then turn it back on. After your device has restarted, try to pair it again.
- Unplug your Android TV for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. When your Android TV is on, try to pair it again.
- Check if your device connects to other devices, such as a phone or tablet.
- If your device connects to other devices: Reset your Android TV to factory settings. For help, contact the Android TV manufacturer.
- If your device doesn’t connect to other devices, check that your device has up-to-date software or contact your device’s manufacturer for additional support.