It is important that your TCL TV featuring Google TV has the latest available software updates. These updates include new feature improvements, security & bug fixes, and other system enhancements!
Before you begin, make sure your TCL Google TV is connected to the Internet in order to download and install the latest software updates directly to your TV.
Follow these steps to check for and perform a software update on your TCL TV:
- Using the supplied remote control for your TCL Google TV, press the Settingsbutton. A panel will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Settings options in the panel.
- Navigate to System > About > System update.
- Select the Network Update option on the dialog that appears.
- If an update is available, the TV will display a Software Update message box. Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the latest updates.
- Once the latest software is successfully installed, your TCL TV will automatically restart.