One of the awesome features of the TCL Alto 9+ Sound Bar is wireless music streaming. No need to connect another device and you can cast from a mobile device to the sound bar. Below are the step-by-steps instructions:
- Power on the sound bar.
- On an Android device, open the Google Home app. Note: You can download and install the Google Home app from the Google PlayStore.
- It is important that the Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that the TCL Alto 9+ sound bar will be connected to.
- In the Google Home app, you would be prompted to signed in to your Google account if you haven't yet.
- You should see an option Set up TS9030 ATMOS SB, then follow the onscreen instructions. If you do not see the setup option, click the Plus + sign on the upper right corner of the app.
- Select New devices>Setup new devices in your home, the app should be able to find the sound bar.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Once completed, you can now start casting from your mobile devices.