The Apple TV channel is now available on select TCL Roku TVs. By logging in using your Apple ID and password, you can access your library of shows and movies, enjoy personalized recommendations, subscribe directly to Apple TV channels and more!
Click the corresponding tabs below to view list of compatible TCL Roku TV; the step-by-step instructions on to install the Apple TV channel; and answers to frequently asked questions.
Supported TCL Roku TV Models
|At launch, not all TCL Roku models will be compatible with the Apple TV Channel. Click each series tab to view which models are supported:
How to Add the Apple TV Channel
Follow the instructions below on how to add the channel to your compatible TCL Roku TV
- Press the Home button on your TCL Roku TV remote
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels
- Select Search Channels.
- Enter Apple TV on the search field. Note: If Apple TV does not appear on the search results, it may not be supported on your Roku device.
- When you see the channel, use the directional pad on your TCL Roku TV remote to highlight Apple TV.
- Press the OK button OK button on Roku remote to view details.
- Select Add Channel.
- Once installed, the Apple TV channel will appear in the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku device
Will the Apple TV channel work on my TCL Roku TV?
Refer to the above list to confirm if your TCL Roku TV model is compatible with the Apple TV app.
Why is the Roku launch limited to select devices?
Roku wants to ensure that customers have the best streaming experience and the list of supported devices can deliver that today. They will continue to work with Apple and hope to support more Roku devices in the future.
When do you anticipate other Roku devices will be supported?
Roku is continuing to work with Apple to support more Roku devices in the future.
Both Apple and Roku are responsible for developing the Apple TV channel, and currently, we do not have any information on when the Apple TV channel may become available on some of the newer or older models.
Will Roku support AirPlay?
Yes, currently, TCL Roku TVs and other Roku devices do not support AirPlay.
AirPlay allows users to share, through wireless streaming, videos, photos, music, and more from Apple devices to your Apple TV, favorite speakers, and popular smart TVs.
Will the Apple TV app work internationally?
The Apple TV app is available to Roku users in the following regions: Argentina, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom
For additional customer support, see information below:
• Apple TV Channel questions or issues should be directed to Apple Support: https://getsupport.apple.com
• Apple FAQ: support.apple.com/tv/ROKU
• Roku FAQ: https://support.roku.com/article/360036652634