Follow the step-by-step instruction on how to update the software on your TCL Android TV:
- Press the Home button on the TCL Android TV remote control to display the Home screen.
- Use the navigation button to move the cursor to the Settings icon, located on the right top of the screen, then press OK
- Scroll and select More Settings
- Scroll and select Device Preferences
- Scroll and select About
- Scroll and select System Update
- The Software Update pop-up box will display, select Network Update
- The TV will search for an available software update, once prompted, click OK to confirm.