Anything we put or wear on our body requires to be cleaned. Headphones or earbuds are no exceptions, they can absorb or pick up dirt from the environment, and even from our skin. Below are tips on how to properly maintain and keep your TCL Headphones clean.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe down headphone/earbud exteriors before and after use; this will help prevent any buildup.
- If applicable, carefully remove the headphone mushrooms. Use a small soft brush to gently clean off and remove debris inside the earbuds. Then use a lightly damped cloth to wipe the mushrooms, and make sure they're thoroughly dry before replacing back to the headphones.
- To avoid damage or malfunction:
- Do not use any sharp objects such as needle, or toothpick to remove the debris from your earphone. This will likely push the unwanted particles inside and cause damage on the speaker drivers
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene, or abrasives
- Do not submerge the product in water
- The headphone should not be exposed to dripping or splashing water
- Place/store your headphones/earbuds in a protective case/pouch when not in use.
For additional assistance, click here to contact us. We are here to help!